On a more positive note, I know everyone will be stuck in their houses all over the world so I thought that it’d be a good idea to share some activities that may help while being stuck at home. The hope of this list is to combat depression, cabin fever, hysteria, and paranoia.
I am well aware that these feelings may occur regardless of the situation but it never hurts to get your mind off of the negative and apply your mind to more positive thinking. So with the help of some of my fellow bloggers I have come up with a list of things to do to help the isolation days pass by a little faster.
- Start your New Years Resolutions
- Exercise with your kids
- Play board games
- Watch movies
- Learn to garden
- Spring clean your house
- Try new recipes for your meals
- Start a personal blog
- Start a YouTube/ Blogging channel
- Practice drawing
- Take up a new hobby
- Organize your closet
- Try Yoga
- Small doses of social media
- Have an at home spa day
- Getting close to God during family bonding (for any religion/beliefs)
- Getting closer to yourself spiritually
- Catch up on household chores
- Call your loved ones
- 1 on 1 time with your spouse
- Reminisce on old photos
- Enjoy your porch/balcony and backyard more
- Reminisce on old times
For now that’s all that I can think of. If you have anymore ideas that could be added please comment down below. If any of these helped or didn’t help you let’s talk about it.
I had help coming up with ideas and inspiration from some bloggers in my little online family so please go visit their Blogs as well and show them some love.
Tell them Ricky sent you!