This can mean whatever you want it to mean… In my case I’m talking about my husband and I. He’s from New York, I’m from Indiana.
- I like going outside.
- He’s an introvert.
- I like to socialize with friends.
- He doesn’t like talking to anyone outside of family.
- He eats traditional puerto rican/ Dominican food EVERYDAY.
- I want a variety and like trying new foods.
- He likes gaming and streaming on twitch and YouTube.
- I like interaction with people in person.
The list goes on and on about how we are not alike. In Ushers words “I do what you don’t” applies to us directly. Yet some how we mesh together pretty well.
Him being from New York makes him have a different perspective on life in general. Like having a tough shell, nobody but your inner circle and immediate family, and watch the people that are watching you. It’s a very paranoid and defensive way of life. But that’s how he had to be because the burrows are a hard place to live in.
Me being from inner city Indiana I was able to enjoy some of the country comforts and city convenience without too many issues. I was able to enjoy parks and the little things in life. Things like walking to the library, laying out on the grass and listening to cicadas, and going on bike rides I was able to do freely.